The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, May 25, 2015

Conor- 3 Months

My sweet little Conor is 3 months old!


Time is literally flying by with this baby! He is so easy going and is just the best baby! My other two were a little cranky at this age because of their milk intolerances. It has been SO wonderful to have a happy content baby! 

I could honestly stare at this sleeping baby for hours. He is just precious. 


Giggling at mom



He is also a much better sleeper than my other two were at this age. He typically sleeps from about 10pm to 2 or 3am and then eats again around 6 or 6:30am. Not bad at all!


He grins so big whenever you look at him. It melts my heart!


Patrick adores Conor and is always asking to hold him. It has been wonderful the third time around because there is just no jealousy from my big boys. It has made bringing a third little person into our family such a breeze! We really struggled with jealousy with Patrick when Peyton was born. I guess they are both used to sharing mom and dad's attention now.



He just can't get any cuter!



Late night selfie with my little buddy


Both Peyton and Conor took a nap at the same time one Wednesday so I decided to relax and cuddle my precious little one for his entire nap! LOVE moments like this, they go by way too fast!



 He really loves to "chat" back to you. He gets so excited when you sit down and talk to him and babbles back like crazy!



A video of sweet little Conor at three months old. He gets very distracted by the camera and won't be his smiley little talking self. But, I had to capture how cute he is!


I love you Conor!

No comments:

Post a Comment