The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring Fun

We have been having a lot of fun this spring. It's been a little crazy with a newborn but we have been trying to get out a bunch and do some fun things since I have never stayed home with my boys!

Swinging in the park



Cute little buddy hanging with his brothers


We got a new bike and both boys have enjoyed trying to ride it



I took a video of one of Patrick's first times riding the bike. He was a little frustrated at first but he definitely got the hang of it!



We also set up the sprinkler. It was the boys first time with a sprinkler and my little daredevil Patrick loved it (as I knew he would). My little timid Peyton was a little nervous and tried it out with Michael, but refused to do it more than once :)








Peyton's clothes got wet in the pouring rain at Nana's house and he picked this out to wear :)


I will never tire of precious baby sleeping pictures



Playing let's go fishin… clothes optional


I might be biased but he is SO stinkin cute!


Brotherly love



Best buds


Bubbles!




Boxes are always the best toys


Meeting daddy for lunch and enjoying some milkshakes



Sneaking in a donut hole before bed….how could I be mad at that little guy? 


Excited for a really fun summer ahead with these precious boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment