The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cheekwood Trains

Patrick and I ventured to Cheekwood last week to see the new train exhibit. He had a blast!  The trains had doubled in size since the last time we were there. He ran around excitedly and pointed out each train. It was a really hot day so I thought he wouldn't be that into it, but we stayed for an hour and a half looking at the trains. He finally told me that he was "too sweaty" and we had to go home. Had it not been a really hot, he might have stayed all day!






The following week Peyton and I took a trip to see the Cheekwood trains. Unfortunately my phone wasn't working very well so I didn't capture the priceless moments with Peyton. When we got there he ran all the way around the trains while simultaneously jumping up and down excitedly. A couple minutes after we got there the Thomas the Train song came on and he started moving to the music. Just precious!

Here he is dancing to the music




My phone ran out of memory, so I couldn't capture the whole video. But he was just jumping up and down and dancing the whole time. Just precious!


I'm sure we will have many more train days this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment