The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. Michael and I were able to spend time with both of our dads. And Patrick, Peyton, Conor and I were able to celebrate their superdad with lots of fun activities on Sunday.

The boys got up early so we headed to 7:30am mass. Michael cooked a wonderful breakfast for the family, which we all thoroughly enjoyed (pretty sure I hit the jackpot...how many men would volunteer to cook breakfast for everyone else on Father's day?!?) The boys went to bed really late on Saturday night so we managed to get all three boys down for a nap at the same time (which has never happened!), so Michael and I were both able to nap/relax.  Then we headed to Elmington Park for some fun and some snow cones. 

Would you ever guess that it was 100 degrees outside from these pictures? What a great dad to be running around and playing with these boys in the crazy heat!




Do you spy a little head popping out from on top of the tunnel? Michael got on top of the tunnel and the boys thought it was hysterical!


Sweet little Conor thinks his daddy is the greatest too!


Love him so!


Later that night Michael took the boys outside to play with their new bubble guns. They were in heaven!





They also had donuts with dad at school for Patrick. I think Michael was really excited to sit next to LeeRoy Parnell :)



I am so thankful that our dads live so close and we could celebrate them this weekend (unfortunately, I failed to get any pictures of them!). I am also thankful for my husband, who is the best dad to our little boys.  My little boys have such wonderful role models and three selfless, kind hearted, loving dads/granddads to look up to!  It's no wonder that whenever I ask Patrick what he wants to be when he grows up, he always says he wants to be a dad! How could he not want to be like these amazing men?

No comments:

Post a Comment