The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Conor- 4 Months

How is this precious little boy already 4 months old?


He is such a sweet baby! He is very laid back unless he is in the car, tired or hungry. He is great when I am around, but when someone else is babysitting he has been kind of fussy.  He has also been refusing bottles. He is so laid back that I normally take him with me wherever I go. I have only been away from this little guy a few times, so it is probably my fault that he isn't used to a bottle (oops!). 


He had his first 8 hour stretch this month, yay! Although it was followed by a couple of nights where he was up all night. We are still working on it and hopefully will get more consistency soon. He is still my best sleeper of the three boys.


He loves laying on his play mat and reaching for his toys. He is content to do that for a really long time!


He hasn't started rolling over yet and really doesn't show that much interest in doing it! I am in no hurry for him to roll over either...take your time buddy!


He loves to giggle, especially at daddy. Here is a picture of him mid-giggle.  there is nothing cuter in my opinion!


He's my first baby to lose his hair! He is almost completely bald in the back and his hair is all over his bed after a nap.


Seriously.... those thighs!  I just can't handle the cuteness!


He loves babbling back to me


Loves to watch his big brothers, but gets a little nervous when they come too close to him. Patrick loves to hug all over him, which Conor isn't too sure about


We had his 4 month well visit and he weighs 16 pounds, 14 ounces (75%), is 26 3/4 inches (90%) and his head circumference is 16 1/2 (25%). Love this big boy!


He also loves sitting in his bouncy seat and watching me clean or cook.


Below is a video of Conor laughing at Michael. He had been away on a work trip for a whole week and Conor was very excited to see him.


Below is a little video of Conor at 4 months


I love you so much Conor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment