The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Conor!

Conor's birthday was a couple of days after his party. He ended up getting the stomach bug on his birthday, on top of his double ear infection! Yikes! Michael and I have always taken off the day of our boys birthdays and spent that day just with the birthday boy to give them some one on one attention. But, Conor was so sick, Michael was so busy at work, and it was a snow day for the boys so it just didn't work out this year. Maybe next year :)

I decided last minute to set up all of the things I had from his party into a little photo shoot since I didn't get very many good pictures of him at his party. Like all of my other children, he hated his cake.


No thanks mom, that cake is messy!


He's seriously THE CUTEST!




Snowball fight anyone?







Bubbles are always a hit!


Of course big brothers had to get in on the photoshoot



I think he did pretty well at the photoshoot for having the stomach bug! Love my sweet little Conor. A week later and he is still sick, so I am hoping he gets better soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment