The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Heart Gala

After Conor's first birthday, I rushed him to the Vanderbilt clinic (since our doctor's office was closed) so we could get him checked out. He had a double ear infection that had spread to his eyes. He screamed the whole hour we waited on the doctor. Yikes!

I then headed to pick up Michael's tux, headed back home, cleaned up the house a little and had approximately 20 minutes to get ready for the Heart Gala. It was definitely a stressful afternoon! I was also pretty nervous to leave my sweet little Conor who just looked and felt pitiful.

Michael is on the Board of the American Heart Association and its a cause that is very important to us.  I had to miss out last year because of Conor, so I was happy to be able to attend this year.  It was a really nice night out! We had dinner at Sinema. All the girls made a little trip to the bathroom, since we heard we had to see it :)


Michael and I rarely have nice nights out together! We had a great time, even though we were both exhausted from such a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment