The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Conor's First Haircut

Sweet little Conor had his first haircut last week. It was long overdue, since he had a mullet in the back! Patrick and I took him to Snip-It's where the other boys had their first haircut as well. Patrick was the photo taker for this event. He took a little photo of us ready to head into the hair cut place


Conor screamed bloody murder when we put him in the chair by himself, so I let him sit on my lap. He still freaked out. I asked Patrick to take a picture but he was a little too preoccupied with his sucker, so I only got a blurry picture of Conor with his eyes closed :)



Happy as a clam after the haircut! He was pretty excited to be able to have his first sucker!



First Haircut Certificate



No comments:

Post a Comment