The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Nashville Zoo- Soaring Eagle

It was gorgeous last weekend, so we decided to make a trip to the Zoo. Patrick had been begging to go back to the playground at the Zoo. He loves that place!

Peyton and Conor had a blast in the mat area for the small kids. Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures since it is hard to keep track of everyone at the play area!

Here is Peyton mid-jump


Conor enjoyed exploring and watching all the big kids play


After playing at the jungle gym for a while we decided to walk around. We noticed that the new zipline, the Soaring Eagle, was open and it was the first weekend. The height requirement is 42 inches. Patrick just went through a big growth spurt and was just tall enough! He was so excited to ride on it! When he got on the ride he was so excited, but Michael said that he gripped his arm really tightly on the way down. I think it was a little high for him. I have to say that it made me a little nervous! I didn't ride on it since we didn't have enough tickets, but it looked like it was fast! I was also really surprised that harnesses are not required. It does not look like the seat belt would hold them if the ride were to get stuck in the middle of the air!

He did not ask to ride on it again.  Even though he said he enjoyed it I think it was a little scary for him (he also mentioned it was really loud).


Here is a little video of the two of them. I was holding Conor, so the video is a little shaky.


The zoo wore this little guy out!


No comments:

Post a Comment