The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Conor's 2nd Birthday

My sweet little boy is 2 years old! We celebrated with a breakfast at Loveless Cafe. It was so fun for Michael and I to spend some one on one time with our precious little guy. His big brothers tend to take up a lot of our attention, so it was nice for Conor to have his turn!


Our big 2 year old!


Pantless and drinking juice...perfectly sums up my little guy!



And playing lots of chase. This little boy giggles like crazy when we play chase


We also had a lot of fun at the Red Caboose park. He loved running around and chasing his big brothers.


He loves to just run up and down this bridge. It is too cute!




So I had a total mom fail and didn't get a cake order placed for Conor's actual birthday (although I did place one for his birthday party that weekend!). So we decided to drive through Dunkin Donuts and pick up some donuts after the park. When I got home with the donuts, I noticed I only had 2 tiny candles, which seemed sort of sad to put on top of his donuts. So, I quickly searched the house and tried to make the "donut cake" a little more decorative. I pulled out some decorative straws, found some matching colored paper, cut off the bag handle from a gift bag (ha!) and quickly hot glued them together! It looked so much cuter!

Conor could not have been more excited about his donut cake! Love this little kiddo!




Love this precious smile


And the birthday song....ignore my crazy mom moment where I scream before he touches the flame :/

No comments:

Post a Comment