The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Patrick's first basketball season

Patrick played basketball for the first time this season. I loved basketball and sort of assumed that Patrick would love it too. But, he didn't take to basketball as much as I thought. It is a tough sport to learn and it was a little challenging for him. He is a also very small which I think contributed to it being a little more challenging, since he couldn't reach the goal with a normal shot. Sweet boy had to throw it underhand to get the ball in the goal.

This was after his first game. Don't let the smile fool you. It took a while to convince him to smile for the camera :)



I think Patrick's favorite part of basketball was playing on the playground after the games


Nana was there for his first goal! 



I'm kicking myself for not ordering his professional pictures, especially since I barely took any photos of him. But here is one I snapped with my camera.





Last game of the season. I was very proud of this little guy for finishing out the season. He says he does not want to play again, but we will see... I loved seeing him out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment