The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Happy Birthday Peyton!

My precious Peyton is 4 years old! The time has flown by with this little boy. He is really such a joy! I have to say that I have been pretty sad about him getting older. He is already saying he doesn't want hugs and kisses from mommy sometimes, but hopefully I can hold on a little longer :)

We woke up bright and early on Tuesday for some cinnamon rolls. Clearly Conor was thrilled with the early morning picture.


Peyton goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and since his birthday fell on a Tuesday, it was a school day for him. I selfishly wanted to keep this little guy home and celebrate him all day, but he was so excited for school. He was the star of the week and we made a poster to hang up at his school. He had a special snack with his friends and picked out sprinkle cookies for everyone to eat. 


He has being growing like a weed! He has outgrown everything he has and is now in a bigger size than big brother!  The second he woke up on Tuesday morning he rushed to the growth chart and asked to be measured. He was so excited to be almost as tall as "Pwatrick."


We had the grandparents over for dinner. Michael took off of work early and cooked a feast for everyone. Peyton loves pork tenderloin, so we had pork tenderloin and a lot of yummy sides. It was delicious! 



He picked out a Batman cake for the 3rd year in a row. I think he was most excited to pull the toy off the top.



Peyton, I love you so much and I am so glad you had such a wonderful birthday 


No comments:

Post a Comment