The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Peyton's School Program

Peyton had his school program last night at Brook Hollow. Peyton is extremely shy, so I was not expecting him to be very into the program (anyone remember Disney, when he was so nervous he almost passed out!?!) When I went to school that day, almost every teacher stopped me in the hallway and said that Peyton was amazing during the rehearsal and we were going to love it. After about the 4th teacher told me how great Peyton was, I was really curious about this play.

Michael got there early and got a great seat. Little did we know that Peyton would be on the exact opposite side. As soon as Peyton got up there, he looked a little nervous and was scanning the crowd for us. As soon as he saw us, his face lit up and he gave the biggest smile. Then he promptly yelled "HI DAD!" It was precious! The first song started and he was dancing, singing and was having the greatest time. The video is not great at all, since he was so far away from us. I also wish I had some of the other kids in the video, because they barely moved at all. And sweet little Peyton was up there just loving life. He gave us 2 thumbs up after each song...he was just ADORABLE! I was so proud of my sweet little Peyton.




Seriously, he was so into it!


Someone was thrilled for his cookies afterwards :)



And here are the videos, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment