The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Peyton's First School Field Trip- Gentry Farm

Peyton had his first school field trip last Friday, the day before fall break. Just like Patrick's class, Peyton's first field trip was to Gentry's Farm. It's such a precious little field trip and the kids always have a great time.

Peyton was so excited to ride on a school bus with his friends. He was also so excited that I was able to join him. He asked for multiple days in a row if I was sure I had found a babysitter for Caitie so that I could go on the field trip. Love him.

Riding on the hayride



Picking out pumpkins


And this is Peyton's precious little class. Of course my child would be in the wrong t-shirt. When they said the kids should wear their blue faith rally shirts, I just reached in the drawer and pulled out a shirt. It happened to be last year's shirt and when I saw 2017-2018 it didn't even dawn on me that it wasn't this school year. Oh sleep deprived mom....


It was such a fun day with my middle buddy! Maybe next time i'll put my child in the correct shirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment