The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Minje's 36th Birthday

Another year has come and gone. This one was a little depressing since we were still in quarantine. I did love all the extra time with my family this year though.

One of my sweet friends from high school dropped off her famous cake. 


And then good friends stopped by with a mobile bar for distanced social drinking!


Wednesdays are the kids screen free days where they do their specials and catch up on any work. So it was a great day to have my birthday since we had a lot more flexibility. 

Caitie did not like that someone else was getting more attention than her. 


I do love that she still likes to cuddle and nap.





We had a drive-by for my birthday and then had a fun family disco dance party. It was a great time!




A couple days later we celebrated with our usual zoom crew. It was fun as always 



Hopefully we will be able to get out of the house and celebrate all our milestones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment