The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, December 5, 2010

SEC Championship!

Michael and I went to the SEC championship to watch Auburn and South Carolina play this past weekend. It was so fun, especially since Auburn won! We went with Graham, his dad, brother and my dad. I kind of wished it would have been a better game for the South Carolina fans, especially since it was South Carolina's first trip to the SEC championship. We also got to see Peter and Sarah, one of Michael's good friends from grad school. It was so nice of them to brave the traffic and come hang out with us!




We have been playing with the idea of going to the National Championship, but have decided we just aren't going to be able to make it. It was very tempting, especially after we found out we could get tickets! But, with little Patrick on the way, it just didn't make sense for me to take vacation when I could spend that time with him after he is born. Oh well, maybe we will make it back to the National Championship again in my lifetime and he can come along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment