The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Glucose Test and Family Picture

Today I took my glucose test and I had been dreading this test! I was a little worried that I would fail considering the amount of sweets I ate over Christmas and my test was the Monday after Christmas weekend. I was also dreading it because I have heard such horrible things about it. I started drinking my drink and thought oh this isn't too bad. However, about half way through I started to feel really sick and could tell how sugary this drink really was! After drinking it, I immediately started to feel sick. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it without getting sick. Miraculously I held on and was able to make it the required hour! However, immediately after the test I got violently sick. My results came back just fine, so I am really glad I don't have to do more tests!

We also bought Patrick's baby furniture this weekend! I am so excited about it and hope it doesn't take as long as they say it will!

We realized that we didn't have any pictures of Michael and I and the dogs. We thought we should get a family picture before Patrick arrives, so we asked my dad to come over and take the picture. I think we took about 50 before we got a couple that work. My dad had to hold treats in front of the camera to get them to look. Below are a few of the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment