The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Childbirth Classes and Snow

Nashville received lots of snow this week and with the hill we live on it definitely made me pretty nervous! Our driveway is very steep so if I wanted to leave the house I had to hike up the yard to the top of the street where our car was parked. So, I decided that it was a little too risky that I would fall with Patrick in tow and decided to work from home for 2 days which was really nice! So glad my job allows me to do that! The National Championship was Monday night which was the night we got all of the snow. I was a little bummed that I couldn't make it out to see my team, so our good friends Andrea and Ben came over to make homemade pizzas and watch the game. It was really fun and so nice of them to hike down the hill to watch it with us! War Eagle!

We also had our childbirth classes this weekend. I had kind of been dreading it for fear they would show graphic videos, but the class was so great! I am definitely glad we did it and feel so much more prepared now! They focused on the father's a lot too, so I don't think it was as horrible for Michael as I thought it would be.

This week is my last week in the second trimester. I am excited to enter into the third trimester although I have been told that it comes with its own set of challenges! I just keep telling myself that it can't be worse than the first trimester, right? At least that's what i'm hoping :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha no! The 3rd trimester is great and it means Patrick is almost here! Cant wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete