The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pediatrician Appointments

We met with two pediatrician's this week. One at Old Harding Pediatrics, where Michael and I both went as children, and one at Green Hills Pediatrics. We we liked them both and it is going to be hard to pick!

One of my good friends also had her baby this week! Grace and Curt Johnson had baby Hannah Grace. She is so beautiful and I know they are so excited to finally have her here! It was also fun for me to go and visit them, since I will be in baptist in a few short months with Patrick. It made me so anxious to have my sweet little one. I can't wait!

In other non-baby news, Michael's office building caught on fire this week. His office is above Table 3 (a restaurant in green hills) and there was lots of smoke damage. Luckily, it was around 5 in the morning and no one was hurt. They have been out of the office this whole week and I know it has been stressful for Michael with his busiest time of the year approaching really fast! Hopefully they can safely get back into their building soon and it doesn't smell too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment