The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, January 7, 2011

Exciting Friday!

My friday started off so wonderful today! I realized I only have 100 more days until my due date, which makes me pretty happy! I also found out that I officially have childcare! yay!!! This is way earlier than I was expecting to hear back. I have heard so many horror stories from friends at work about people not getting into daycare so it has been a constant anxiety for me!

One of the ladies on our street keeps a few infants and she let me know that she will have a spot for Patrick. Our good friends Rachel and Hunter send their little boy there, so I am excited about Patrick having a little buddy. Zane will be about 10 months older than Patrick, so I know he will look up to him! It is also such a relief because it is our cheapest option for daycare and its the most convenient option. Michael and I have been looking at my work schedule and thinking about trying to go to 37 hours a week. This would allow me to leave early every day to beat the downtown traffic and spend at least 30 extra minutes with my sweet boy every day! We weren't sure we were going to be able to make it work, but with our new childcare development it is looking that much more promising! This is just such a relief because my work can be pretty demanding and after going to our working mom's network meetings and hearing other mom's stories I was getting really nervous about it. But being on a set schedule and not working any overtime would be so wonderful, so I really hope we can make it work! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment