The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Music City Bowl and New Years Eve

Michael's dad gave him and his brothers tickets to the Music City Bowl for Christmas. Michael tailgated with his family the whole day and it looks like he had a great time. I had decided not to go since it was outside in the middle of December, but they ended up having great weather! It was 60 degrees, so I was kind of bummed I decided not to go. Below are some of the pictures his mom took of the family.








Last night was New Years Eve and Michael and I just wanted something low-key and it ended up being exactly that! We went to dinner at Tokyo Japanese steakhouse and then went over to the Young's to have dessert. I forgot to take pictures, but it was really fun to see everyone and exactly the kind of New Year's we had in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment