The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, February 21, 2011

Patrick- 32 Weeks

I had my 32 week appointment yesterday. I am measuring well and Patrick's heartbeat sounds good, however my blood pressure was really high again. The doctor was pretty concerned about it so she ordered lots of blood tests. The Dr. called this morning and said all of my blood tests were normal, which is wonderful news. My blood pressure has been high at my last two appointments, so i'm praying it goes back to normal next time. I have also had some of my morning sickness come back. Not nearly as bad as the first trimester, but still not very fun. I have been so busy lately and just need to remind myself to slow down and listen to my body and rest a little more.

My friends are throwing me a baby shower this weekend and I can't wait for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment