The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Shower!

My high school friends threw a baby shower for Patrick this weekend and it was so much fun! Every little detail was so perfect... from the party favors, to the food and they even made a mocktail which was so delicious! Patrick definitely got some cute stuff for sure! Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but Emily took a picture of the group. Below is a picture of the hostesses, minus Lauren who we missed!

The sweet party favors. Chocolate covered strawberries which are my favorite!


It was also a fun treat for two of my college friends to come in town. They both live 4 1/2 hours away and they drove in for it which was so nice! We don't get to see each other much so its always fun when we can find time to hang out! It was also so sweet of the two hostesses, Emily and Christina, who had to travel! I have such great friends and I am so thankful for yall every day! Thanks for making everything so special this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment