The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Patrick- 36 Weeks

I had my 36 week doctor appointment today and got some exciting news! The doctor said that I am progressing and she does not think I will make it all the way to my due date. I was kind of surprised since Michael and I didn’t even ask if she thought I would be early! So bottom line is that Patrick could be here any day now!!! I guess I need to finish packing my hospital bag! We weren’t really expecting that news, so I’m still trying to wrap my head around it! The only downside to the appointment was that my blood pressure was a little elevated. I had expected it to be high this time since I have been having migraines in the morning. So, she has asked me to come in between appointments to get it checked again. I’m going in on Friday to get it checked, so hopefully it’s back down to normal! I am going every week to the doctor now, so my next appointment is Wednesday, March 30th. I can’t wait to see if I am even farther along!

I haven’t taken a pregnancy pic in a while, so below is a 36 week pregnancy pic. As you can see, my belly is getting enormous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment