The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 Years

I started working with my wonderful husband 5 years ago today! I can't believe I have been out of college and working for 5 years! Wow, I feel old :)

A few pictures of Patrick for the week:

Going on a walk with Big and Allie. His first time sitting in his stroller without his car seat




Patrick has also started pushing up on his hands and feet and getting ready to crawl! The first video is one of his first attempts at pushing up at the beginning of the week. You can tell how unsure of himself he is and how hard he has to work at staying on his hands and feet.




The second video is at the end of the week. He has started trying to move while on his hands and feet. It's neat to see how much of a difference just a few days make! They learn so fast!

1 comment: