The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

Every year Michael and I have gone to Mellow Mushroom and the Predators game on Valentine's Day. Michael and I have only used a babysitter a couple of times since both of our parents live in town, so I completely forgot to get someone until it was too late. So, our little Valentine joined us this year!

Ready to go to the game in his Pred's jersey from his uncles


Family photo at the game


I was a little nervous about how he would do sitting still for so long (since our little boy does not sit still for a moment!) but he did great! All the excitement and the big screen kept him entertained. The people sitting behind us yelled like crazy the whole time, so Patrick kept trying to turn around and look at them. We made it to the middle of the second period, which is much longer than I thought we would make it!

I love the amazed look on Patrick's face in this picture!


I was pretty nervous about the noise and the cold the whole time. I don't think I have ever been to a predators game where I was secretly hoping that no one would score so that it wouldn't be too loud! The hat and the hood on the coat seemed to block out most of the noise and not bother Patrick at all. He loved all the excitement!

We left the game around 8:15 and then picked up Mellow Mushroom on the way home. Patrick fell asleep as soon as we got in the car!

Worn out after a big night out with Mom and Dad!


I loved being with my two boys on Valentine's Day! It was a perfect night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment