The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby #2- 32 Weeks

I had my 32 week appointment last week and everything is still looking good!   My blood pressure is still right on track, which is wonderful! The only thing the doctor expressed a little concern about was my measurement and weight gain. I lost a good amount of weight with the flu, so my stomach isn’t quite measuring what is should be. The doctor decided she would like me to do an ultrasound at Vanderbilt this week just to be on the safe side. Since Patrick was early and small they want to check that the baby is gaining enough weight and getting enough oxygen (because of the anemia). My appetite has been out of control this past week, so I’m pretty sure any concerns the doctor had last week won’t be a problem this week! It has been about 3 months since I have had an ultrasound, so I am pretty excited to be able to see the little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment