The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day from my little Valentine!


Patrick and I woke up to find heart shaped cinnamon toast ready for us in the morning from daddy (Michael had to be at work early).  I forgot to take a picture after it was cooked, but it was yummy! 


Patrick's favorite breakfast foods on his favorite plate.  He doesn't like sweets, so I figured we could splurge on the unhealthy breakfast foods! We also don't eat on his Thomas plate very often because he takes the food off and puts it on the table so he can see his "choo choo's." Surprisingly, he left all the food on the plate this time!


Yumm....lucky charm marshmallows!


Mom, no pictures while I am playing with my cars! 


So, we went outside for a couple quick pictures before school


He was so excited to get to school and immediately asked his friends to play chase!


After school he came home and spotted a present from Allie.  

 

Then a couple small presents from Mom and Dad


Cars stickers!


His favorite two presents were the Mater toothbrushes and his new train to go on his train table, James. Since Patrick doesn't like any sweets, he got a toothbrush instead!  Believe it or not, one of his favorite activities is to brush his teeth. He yells TEEEEEETH really loud and runs in the bathroom. I wish I didn't like sweets and instead preferred to brush my teeth :)


My sweet little buddy hanging out with Mom after school


Michael and I went to Mellow Mushroom and the predators game on Valentine's Day.  It's a tradition we have done since the first year we started dating.  

So thankful for my two sweet Valentine's!  Hope everyone else felt as much love as I did on Valentine's Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment