The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Date Nights

For Michael's 30th birthday I gave him a year of planned out dates. I planned out a couple dates each month. Michael gets to open an envelope each month with our dates inside. Some of them are very simple, especially the earlier dates since we still have a newborn. I am really excited about them and hope we can stick to them! Michael had made a comment (and I totally agree) that we don't go out by ourselves nearly enough. Besides our big trip last year together, we have barely gone out together alone. To be honest, I was so sleep deprived with Patrick, had a rough pregnancy with Peyton and we were both working so much, that I just didn't have the time to find a babysitter or plan a night out. I know this will also make us better parents too since we will be more refreshed after our dates!

So here are some pictures from our dates:

For the first date we went to 360 Bistro and to see the Cheekwood lights. We had both never been to 360 Bistro, but had a groupon so it was the perfect time to try it out! It was awesome! We will definitely be back.

Then we headed to Cheekwood and it was packed, even at 9:30! It was so pretty! I couldn't seem to get  my camera to work correctly to capture the lights. Maybe i'll figure out how to adjust my shutter speed sometime :)
Water-Towers


The blue moon


Reflection Pool


Field of Light





I had planned to go to the Sounds game for our second date, but it was entirely too hot so we decided to use a groupon we had to Whitfields instead. I forgot to take a picture, but we had a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment