The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Peyton- 3 Months

My sweet little Peyton is 3 months old


He is growing so fast! This sweet little guy has just outgrown his 6 month sleepers and is about to be in some 9 month clothes! He barely even wore any 3-6 month clothes! It is so different from Patrick! In fact, I think Patrick and Peyton might wear the same size very soon (for reference, Patrick still wears 12 month shorts and pants!) Whenever I take Peyton somewhere and someone asks how old he is, they immediately say something to the effect of, "oh my, that is a large baby!" I wouldn't have it any other way though! He is so happy and healthy!


He loves to giggle and whenever I make funny sounds at him, he smiles so big! I absolutely adore it!


He loves to kick on his playmat and watch his brother play. Although sometimes he seems a little scared of Patrick. I think Patrick loves on him a little too hard! It does melt my heart when Patrick gets home everyday and hugs Peyton and says "I love baby." Is there anything sweeter?


Peyton is such a good sleeper! In fact, he is a much better sleeper than Patrick is now! Peyton goes to bed around 9 or 9:30pm, wakes up around 3am to nurse and then normally sleeps until 6 or 7am. I am still working on getting him to sleep in his crib though. He has a little cold now, so he still likes to be in the room with me. Hopefully I can work on getting him to sleep in his own room soon.  



Peyton is also in a pretty good routine. He doesn't follow the typical 3 hour schedule and instead does best on a 2- 2 1/2 hour schedule. Sweet little guy is just so hungry :) It does make our outings a little tough since he eats so much, but he is very predictable and only cries when he is hungry or tired. Patrick ate more frequently than 3 hours too, so it's not a surprise that Peyton follows that sort of schedule.


He also LOVES the bath. I have never seen a kid like the bath more. I have to keep my eyes glued on him because he kicks so hard that he almost falls out of the whale tub! He smiles really big at me and then focuses really hard and kicks as hard as he can. It is hysterical!


I am enjoying my time with Peyton so much. I feel so blessed to have another month and a half off work with this precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment