The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, April 10, 2015

Conor- 2 Months

My sweet little Conor is 2 months old. 


He started smiling this month and it is so cute! He started smiling a lot after these pictures, but unfortunately I didn't capture many smiles because he was so fascinated with the camera and the clicking of the camera


He started doing 4-5 hours stretches at night, which is wonderful! He sleeps great (much better than both of his brothers!). He typically goes to sleep around 9 and then sleeps til about 1 or 1:30pm. I have tried to push his long stretch back, but he didn't seem to appreciate that.


He is such a content baby! He is happy to lay on the floor look around and kick! It's wonderful! I am able to eat whatever I want this time around which has been incredible! Doesn't seem to have milk intolerance like his brothers had.


At his doctor appointment he weighed 12 pounds, 1 ounce (60%), his height was 23 1/4 inches (60%) and his head circumference was 10% (really small head just like Patrick). The doctor said his weight and height are absolutely perfect and to change nothing!


I just adore this little guy and when it is just us we sit on the couch and just stare, smile and coo at each other. So perfect! I sort of wish he would always stay at this precious little age forever!


Love you so much Conor!

No comments:

Post a Comment