The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dear Patrick

Dear Patrick,

How are you already four years old? I cannot believe it has already been four years since I became your mom. It has been the best four years of my life!

You have such a sweet heart and you frequently tell me you love me. I started staying home with you after Conor was born and you love it. You love your "stay-at-home" days when it is just you, me and Conor.  Your love for Conor has really blown me away. You just love to hold him and try and teach him things. It is precious.

You are SO smart. You never forget anything we tell you. Your teachers at pre-school said they had to ask you to stop answering all the questions so that your other friends could have a chance to learn! You are very curious and ask lots of questions. You are so observant and notice things I would never notice. I am constantly amazed by you!

You take after both your dad and I, in that you are very strong willed. You definitely know what you want! I think that quality will take you very far in life. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish.

I am thrilled to be able to spend more time with you this upcoming year before you are in full time school. I can't wait to have many fun memories together.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment