The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, August 14, 2015

First Food

Sweet little Conor tried his first food last week. He tried sweet potatoes. At first, I couldn't tell if he loved them or hated them. He would make a terrible terrible face, but would kick his legs and squeal for more. He ended up eating all of it and has since really grown to like them. He has also tried carrots, which he really loves. Next up is peas, which I am not sure he is going to love but we will see.

I decided to try and make his food, like we did with Peyton. It really worked out well with Peyton and I knew exactly what was going into his food. Peyton is a fantastic eater so I am definitely trying to duplicate that with Conor.  I am going to try and focus only vegetables for the first couple of months with Conor. Peyton really loved fruits (and is currently obsessed with fruit) and I think if we would have focused on the vegetables a little more, we might have had more luck in the toddler years. So this little guy is going heavy on the veggies. I guess we'll see if it helps! 

A few messy pictures of my little guy!


Can you see his thighs in this picture? I could seriously just eat him up...he is such a little chunky baby. Just how I love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment