The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Fun

I had so much fun staying home with my crazy boys this summer. We had lots of fun at home, but also got out to do a lot of fun things. So here are all the random pictures from the summer that didn't fit in any other posts.

Lots of cuddle time at home this summer



Just lounging around


His eyes are so expressive


Nuts


This boy loves his "krispies milk"


Trip to the Bellevue library. Teaching a child how to use a mouse is surprisingly more difficult than it seems


Cousins at story time


Peyton loved the foam pit


Play date with some high school friends



Fun at the West Nashville park


Chasing birds and bunnies



A trip to bobby's dairy dip with sweet little Peyton


Celebrating Uncle Mark's birthday



so smiley


Popsicles outside



Post nap smiles and crazy hair


Not everyone can look this cool at nap time!


Can you tell he is the third child?



Rain rain go away




Most precious sleeping baby


summer staple food


Loves the baby toys and his sunglasses


Peyton's first movie...minions


The best I could do for a picture outside after the movie


Lots of swimming with big this summer. These boys adore it!





Aunt Denton joined


I told the boys to go play and stop fighting, and they came up with pillow hopscotch. Pretty creative...


The summer heat wears this guy out!



Painting day



Learning to sit up




Trip to Belle Meade to see the fire trucks


Playing with their second cousin, Jack


Peyton riding one of my old horses



My low key days were the days I had at home with Peyton. Sweet little guy is talking on the "phone" to his brothers and dad :)


When I was driving the boys to school one day, I heard Conor belly laughing at Patrick.  He will do anything to get Conor to laugh at him. I was driving, but I still wanted to capture the cuteness, so while still paying attention to the road, I held my phone backwards and hoped I would capture it. It's a little shaky, but so cute.  I'm totally aware that this is not the safest thing to do, but I was truly paying attention to the road, and we were on our street when I was filming this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment