The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dear Patrick

Dear Patrick,

How are you already five years old? You are growing so fast! It has really been amazing to watch you grow into such a big boy this year!

You will be starting Kindergarten soon and I am so thrilled for you. I know you will be in your element soaking in every little piece of knowledge that kindergarten has to offer! But, I am also very sad that you will be at school more days than you will be at home with me. I have just adored my time at home with you!

You have taught me so much about being a mom. You are constantly challenging me! You ask such thoughtful questions and I really have to think before answering. You are such a bright and curious little boy. You are constantly looking to learn and grow. It is one of the things I admire most about you!

Patrick, I love you so much. It has really been the greatest honor to be your mom. I am so excited to see everything that God has planned for you this year.

I love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment