The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Dear Peyton

Dear Peyton,

How are you already three years old?!? You are growing so fast! You started talking more this year and your personality has just really shined through.

You are the life of the party around here and want to be in the middle of all of the action. You are always up for an adventure. You love playing with both of your brothers, but really love playing with Patrick. You look forward to Patrick coming home from school every day and count down the minutes until it's time to go get "Pwatrick."

You adore being with your family and love your brothers so much. You go to Mother's Day out a couple times a week, but most days you beg to stay home with mom, Conor and Patrick (on his two days at home). You always say that you love me so much you want to stay with me instead of go to school. It just melts my heart and I almost always agree to have you stay home with me.

My favorite part of the day is when you wake up from a nap and run as fast as you can to see me with your arms wide open for a hug. It is one of the things I will remember most about you at this age. You love to cuddle and frequently ask to cuddle with me. You are definitely my little cuddle buddy.

You have an amazing ability to make anything fun. Even running errands with you can be very entertaining. You are almost always giggling or smiling ear to ear. It really makes people want to join in on the fun with you!

Peyton you are so precious and I thank God for you every day.  It has been such a pleasure being your mom and I just can't wait to see what God has planned for you this next year.

I love you to the moon and back,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment