The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, July 29, 2016

Adventure Science Center

On Monday morning we headed to the Adventure Science Center for pre-school hour. They open an hour early for the little ones on Mondays so that they can play without the big kids there. It's also half price and includes a planetarium ticket. So it was a great deal!

The boys were so excited to be there! Unfortunately they were having so much fun, I couldn't convince them to go to the planetarium for the show. We ended up staying for almost 4 hours and I literally had to drag the two big boys out so Conor could take a nap. I ended up buying an annual pass before leaving so that we can go back on some cold winter days and during the summer as well.

They played with this game for about 20 minutes. They loved this game.


The teeth chomp on this ball throwing game and the children thought it was so funny


Shooting game


Their favorite area


Conor thought it was fun to look at the dinosaurs


Learning about planets



Testing out the preschool area


Conor and I made it to the top! It's about 7 stories high and is tough to climb with a little one!


Although I love this place, it does make me a little nervous! The two big boys could climb much faster than Conor and I. There is basically an exit on every level, so I really had to trust Patrick to stay with Peyton. I also had to give Patrick very clear instructions on where to go if he was lost. I did have trouble finding the boys once and it made me pretty nervous. I think I am going to have to come up with a better system next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment