The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Conor- 17 Months

Conor is 17 months old! 


This child is a handful! Way more than my other children. Unfortunately, I do not have many pictures from this month because we have been hibernating inside. Not only is it incredibly hot outside, but Conor threw a cell phone at my head and I had a massive head injury (story coming soon!). It took me a couple of weeks to recover and really feel like myself, so I didn't bother with taking many pictures. We did a few fun outings during the second half of the month though!

We went to Bounce U to wear out some energy


He loves throwing and does not quite understand the concept of someone being in his way!


Pool day in the back yard


4th of July 


This picture is in black and white because of the massive bruise on my forehead. I looked like I had been beaten up! Maybe Conor will be a quarterback one day and I can tell the stories of what a great arm he had when he was just an infant!


Cornerstone indoor playground



Donuts at the park


Oh Conor! We love you so much! Hopefully we don't have another crazy month like this one though!

No comments:

Post a Comment