The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, July 8, 2016

Cornerstone Indoor Playground

My boys LOVE the chick-fil-a indoor playground, but it is so small, gets so loud and I get pretty tired of eating at chick-fil-a. So I searched the internet for another fun indoor playground. I read about Cornerstone Indoor Playground (which is part of a church) on the Nashville Fun for Families blog and decided we had to try it out. So we put it on our summer bucket list and headed to Madison to test it out (about a 15 minute drive).

This place was AWESOME! The facility is so nice and it looks brand new.  When I called about their hours I was told it was open from 8am-8pm and is free to the public, which is pretty awesome. There were so many great features there and I am sure we will be back soon. There is a little cafe on the bottom floor where you can get snacks and coffee. I also saw lots of families bring their lunch and eat on one of the tables on the bottom floor. The bathrooms were spotless. There was a nursing room for new moms. There was also a little play area for the small kids right next to the big kids playground so that you can keep an eye on all of your kids. Patrick declared it the "most funnest day ever." We went on a rainy day, so it was pretty crowded. Although the play place is so large that the kids did not notice one bit.


The under 2 play area


You can see the big play area is just through the glass on the other side, so it was pretty easy to keep track of all the kids.


The big play area. This is just one side of the play area, there is another whole side where I did not get any pictures.


Patrick and Peyton up at the top. I will say that I had to climb up there with Conor and it was pretty easy for me to get up there. I did not notice any other parents in the play area though, so i'm not sure if it was allowed or not.




Fun day with my cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment