The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Caitie's Newborn Photos

We had our newborn session when Caitie was just a week old.  Sarah Sidewell was our photographer and we really loved her! She was so great with our crazy family! Conor was especially difficult during the pictures. He was terrified to even be near Caitie and threw a huge fit. Sarah was so patient and really worked with what we gave her. This post will probably be long, because I seriously love all of the pictures she gave us!

Caitie slept the entire time... the whole 3 hours. She was such a champ!







Love those chubby cheeks



So precious














LOVE this photo of me and my precious girl





My big boy!



Best buds. I was on the fence about doing bow ties, but i'm so glad I did it. I think it gives the pictures so much more character :)



Of course we had enough trouble even getting a collared shirt on Conor, so we decided to not force a bow tie on him. Although he would have looked so darn cute in one!




This captures their personalities pretty perfectly :)



The big boys are so in love with her. It melts my heart! 





Probably my favorite picture ever. Love my precious family!



Oh my goodness he is cute!



And this precious boy is so proud of his little sister!





This pretty much sums up Conor's feelings about not being the baby anymore. We had a tough time getting him to cooperate for the photos!







So in love with these photos! And thanks to my wonderful husband for surprising me with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment