The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Patrick's First Lost Tooth

Patrick finally lost his first tooth on Tuesday. He was the last one in his class to lose a tooth. He had been anticipating this day for a while. His tooth had been loose for a few weeks, but he refused to let us pull it. He went to the dentist for an appointment and they just wiggled it right out. He said he was mad at me that I let them pull it, but then admitted that it didn't hurt at all.



He is so dang cute!


 I did not have any cash, couldn't find any cash in the house and I had misplaced my debit card about a year ago, cancelled it and never ordered a new one. And Michael was in Knoxville the night that Patrick lost his tooth, so I was scrambling to find tooth fairy money. Luckily both grandparents quickly offered to drop off some cash. I pulled out my hairspray and some glitter and made the tooth fairy money a little fancier.


When Patrick woke up he excitedly ran to my room and said "Mom, the tooth fairy left me $20 with fairy dust all over it. It is so cool!"  After school we took a trip to target and he bought a lego, which he immediately built as soon as we were home.


His permanent tooth has already grown in and I see another permanent tooth coming in right next to it. I assume the tooth fairy is going to be visiting our house very frequently! I better stock up on some cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment