The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby #2- 20 weeks!

A little late on this post, but we had our 20 week appointment two and a half weeks ago and confirmed baby #2 is a boy!  The baby is also perfectly healthy and in the 50% for weight!  So blessed that we have another healthy little baby on the way.  Unfortunately, I haven't had time to take a picture of my bump and compare it to last time.  Michael has been out of town for two weeks and I am out of town this week, so it has been a little hectic.  Maybe i'll get a bump picture soon!

We still don't have a name picked out and haven't really talked about it much.  It's making me a little anxious not having a name for the baby.  Maybe we will have time to sit down and talk about it around Christmas!

I am feeling so much better with this little one than I was feeling when I was pregnant with Patrick!  It is amazing how different two pregnancies can be!  This baby is definitely a little larger than Patrick was at this time.  He also seems to be more mellow.  I also have more energy with this baby.  Patrick kicked nonstop starting between 12 and 13 weeks.  I was a little surprised that I felt Patrick so early, but now seeing his personality I am not surprised at all!  I did not feel this baby kick at all until 19 weeks, which seemed a little late for a second pregnancy. The doctor said that it was fine and that the baby must be content in there because he looks just fine!  In the past three weeks he has started to kick a lot more, but still not nearly the amount that Patrick kicked.  Michael and I both have a theory that this baby is a little more laid back than Patrick and that's why I am not as sick and have more energy.  It will be fun to see if that theory is true!

Here are a few pictures of the little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment