The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Iphone Videos

I'm away from my boys this week for work and I sure am missing them!  I was looking through a few recent videos on my phone and thought I would post them.  The second one is probably my favorite of all time.  I just adore that precious little laugh!!!

This was about the 7th time we had watched this on T.V. so of course when I tried to videotape it he stopped dancing, but he is still pretty cute clapping along.



I have mentioned this a lot recently, but Patrick absolutely loves Bailey.  He thinks she is the most fun dog there is!  One of his favorite activities is to terrorize Bailey.  In typical little boy fashion Patrick loves to play rough.  He thinks jumping on/over her, pulling her tail and ramming his push toys into her are the most fun activities (besides playing with trains and trucks, of course!).  Bailey terrorizes Michael and I a lot, so she might deserve a little of the treatment she is getting (i'm only sort of kidding).  Bailey has gotten pretty good at hiding in spots where Patrick can't get to her with his push toy.  Don't worry, it doesn't deter Patrick...it only adds to the fun!  If you are wondering why I never mention Turk, its because he is so sweet to Patrick that Patrick thinks he is boring.  Turk pretty much lets Patrick do whatever he wants to him and Patrick doesn't think that is very fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment