The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby #2- 24 Weeks

I was 24 weeks on Christmas and had my 24 week appointment today.  Everything looks wonderful with the baby!  Measuring about the same as I was with Patrick, but for some reason I feel so much bigger!  Maybe it's because I have a little one to chase around this time!  The doctor also talked to me about having an ultrasound pretty frequently towards the end with this one.  My blood pressure started to spike at 30 weeks with Patrick and was dangerously high when I went into labor with Patrick. They are going to try and monitor it a little closer this time around.  Hopefully we can keep it down!

I have been terrible about taking bump pictures with this little one.  I made Patrick be in the picture since its so awkward to take a picture by yourself.  He didn't really want to be in the picture either.  Ignore the car seat in the background.  We are cleaning out our "storage" room for the new baby and I forgot to move it!




Just for comparison, here is a picture of me at 24 weeks with Patrick


No comments:

Post a Comment