The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Peyton- 36 Weeks

We had our 36 week appointment on Thursday last week.  I was a little nervous about the appointment, because I had been swelling so much and wasn't feeling like myself.  I worked from home on Wednesday to try and rest some and it must have really worked.  I woke up Thursday feeling great!  

The doctor had said at my previous appointment that we would schedule an induction if I wasn't improving. An induction at 36 weeks was definitely not my first choice!  We had another ultrasound to check Peyton's development and he looked wonderful!  He weighed 5 pounds, 14 ounces (48%) and his heartbeat was 147.  My blood pressure was great too.  My fluid levels were still on the low side, but since Peyton was developing so well, the doctor said it is not a big concern.  It was the best case scenario!


I left the appointment feeling so energized and excited that Peyton is doing so well! I am still trying to prepare myself for his arrival! I only have a few things left to do, which I plan to do this weekend.  I can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment