The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Fun

We had fun setting up our tree this year. Although it was a little challenging with three "helping" hands. We only broke 2 ornaments, which I think is pretty successful. The two big boys thought it was so fun to put an ornament on the tree. Patrick got the hang of it pretty quickly.  Before he picked up an ornament he would look at me and say "Mom, is this ornament really special to you?" If I said yes, he wouldn't pick up the ornament and would let me do it. It was very sweet and thoughtful of him.

This little one was all over the place!





Conor was really interested in the lights



There is nothing better than a chubby little baby in Christmas pajamas 






Love that little toothy smile






My three little goofballs



We finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment