The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Friday, December 18, 2015

Conor- 10 Months

Conor is 10 Months old!


Conor or "Little Squishy" as Patrick has called him since he has been born is starting to catch on as his nickname with the whole family. I am a little afraid that he will be forever known as little squishy. I'll have to admit that it is the perfect nickname for him. Those baby rolls are to-die for!


I was thinking that Conor was going to be my laid back child. In a way he is, but he is also into EVERYTHING. I'll admit that I haven't really baby proofed this house. I figure he will be out of the baby phase as soon as I baby proof everything. So I am just going with it this time around. He loves to pull every pot and pan out and bang them together. He also tries to get into the liquor cabinet, the boys legos, wants to open doors....he is into everything possible! One of his favorites is to "help" me unload the dishwasher so that he can pull out all of the spoons (I remove the forks and knives very quickly when he helps :) ). He also still loves the dog food. As soon as he hears the dog food drop into the dog bowls in the morning he books it to their bowls and pushes the dogs out of the way trying to eat their dog food.


He is a good eater! His favorites are nutrigrain bars, chicken, hamburger meat, spaghetti, applesauce, vegetable baby food pouches, crackers, and waffles. He will pretty much eat any meal we eat for dinner, which is wonderful!! He used to love bananas, but has decided not to eat them anymore. He does not like fruit unless it is in baby food form. Maybe the texture bothers him?

We are quite the little crew! I will admit that I find it difficult to go anywhere else to shop except Target with all three of them because the carts can't hold all the boys. They are still VERY slow if they are walking and get sidetracked quickly. They also fight about who gets to ride, so I always end up carrying one boy when we go anywhere else except Target.


Conor loves to go out and about. We took a quick little trip to the Sylvan Park playground. Conor had a blast watching his big brothers play. It is so great that they can entertain him. 


This face is just so precious. I don't want him to grow up any more! 


Conor started cruising this month and walking from furniture to furniture. He will not let go and walk on his own, but I am sure it is coming soon enough.


First Thanksgiving


Conor got his eighth tooth this month. He has a mouth full of teeth now. He also has a gap between his front two teeth and it is just so funny! I love it!


First trip to Disney


He was excited to be in the Florida Sunshine 


Riding the Carousel. His eyes just lit up the whole time!


And riding Ariel


Dumbo


Flirting with princesses


Meeting some new friends


Naps in the stroller are the best!


Pool fun




Hanging out in front of the castle








Traveling is exhausting!


Those cheeks!


Splash pad fun!



Ready for Christmas!


This was a fun month with my precious Conor. He had his first Thanksgiving, took his first trip to Disney World, started cruising while holding on to furniture and got his 8th tooth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment