The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, May 9, 2016

Park Time

The weather has been gorgeous, so the littlest two and I have been going to the park a couple times a week while Patrick is at school.  We stayed at the park for over 2 hours this morning. So I had time to take out my camera and take a few pictures of these cuties.

This precious big boy is so excited to be big enough to sit on the bench and eat a snack with big brother.


There are so many people my size here! Sweet boy doesn't get to hang out with many other kids his age, since we are always doing something for big brothers. He loves any chance he gets to "talk" to other little kids his age.


Best buds


Peyton wanted to swing next to baby. They were precious "chatting" back and forth to each other.


I see many more gorgeous spring park days in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment