The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Monday, May 16, 2016

St. Henry Pre-K

Patrick wrapped up his first year at Saint Henry's in early May. He went three days a week and loved it! He told me almost every week that he was so excited to be able to stay home 2 days with me and also go to school for shorter hours than he did at Belle Meade Methodist. It was definitely fun staying home with this little guy for the first time!

His teachers made him the most adorable book at the end of the year! Patrick told me almost nothing about his days at school. I am still getting used to the typical boy response of "it was good" and that's it! I have to say that I was really jealous of all the girl moms the first few weeks because they knew all about everyone and most of us boy moms knew nothing! I guess I better get used to that :)


His teachers and class were just adorable!


First day of school!


We celebrated the first half day with milkshakes and lunch at Dalts


This is from the first week of school. One of his first assignments was to draw a picture of himself


I love reading all of the things that Patrick says about his family at school.


And we celebrated the first week with a trip to the candy store


The other parents really had a laugh at Patrick's response for what his dad does for a living. Clearly we needed to work on the explanation of accountant a little more (i.e. daddy counts OTHER people's money and not his own)


Another precious little book the teachers sent home



Art is Patrick's least favorite activity. Clearly he inherited my fabulous drawing abilities, sorry buddy.


Their teachers sent home a book so we could learn the children's names, which I really appreciated since Patrick still doesn't know all of the girls names in his classroom.




Apparently he was a great sleeper at school, but no naps at home for this guy!


Learning to count




Making applesauce...of course Patrick refused to try any


Patrick loved running around with all his buddies on the playground. It was pretty much the only thing I could get him to talk about from school.






School picture!


The teachers rarely sent homework, but he was excited for the few times they did send something home


Two of the students from his class were chosen to hang their artwork in the front of the school. Sweet Patrick was one of them.


Halloween party at school





His cute little class all dressed up


The pre-k mascot, Stripes, spent a weekend with us




Learning about the American flag


I don't have to try this do I!?!




Turkey day

Arts and crafts at school


Christmas party at school


The teachers asked us to write down a good deed that the children did at home








Valentine's week at school


Seriously?!? LOVE this!


Patrick's birthday at school. He was able to bring in a special snack (donut holes), a baby picture, a special toy (lego minifigure) and a book (book about me).



Dr. Seuss week





Construction day at school



Grandparents day




It was fun to join the boys for a day of Easter egg fun




Donuts with Dad












The pre-k play. Patrick had one line and he said "read good books." 
He was so cute and I was so proud of him!



His precious teachers


I can't believe that my little Patrick is headed to Kindergarten next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment