The Mulloy's

The Mulloy's

Saturday, May 14, 2016

St. Henry Pre-k Play

Patrick's pre-k play was yesterday morning and it was precious! The kids did such a great job! I was so proud of them! Patrick seemed a little nervous, but said he was not nervous at all ;)

Big and Allie joined us to watch the play.



He had one line and it was "Read a Good Book"


I was so impressed with Conor and Peyton! They were so good during the entire play!


The play was split into a few parts, which made it really easy to video. We sat in the second row, only because I was afraid that if we sat in the front row Peyton and Conor would run up to the stage. So the video isn't the best, but it does capture his sweet little part!


It was such a cute play and I was so proud of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment